TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF TICKETS
By purchasing a ticket to Roots, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Terms & Conditions of Sale
• Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
• Tickets are sent as E-tickets in the confirmation email and cannot be refunded, re-issued or replaced, so don’t lose them once you print it out.
Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
NO DOGS (with the exception of assistance dogs)
NO GLASS as this is grazing land
NO FIRE PITS, gas cookers only please
• Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times and children must not be left unsupervised at any time during the festival.
• We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18s on any part of the site.
• The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, camp or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
• The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails no more than once a month and these contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event related communications.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
• Children’s tickets cannot be purchased separately – all under 18′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
• All weekend ticket prices include standard camping.
• Parking at the festival is free of charge in 2018.
• The festival site is the beautiful Hole Park, Please help us keep it that way by cleaning up and using the rubbish / recycling facilities provided.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
• In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, a refund will not be available.
• In the event of a national emergency (as defined by the MOD), the festival will be cancelled and no refund will be available.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organisers accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
• Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
• Entry to the campsite is only allowed from 11am on the 18th.
• Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in your removal from the festival site.
• No animals (except assistance dogs) are allowed on festival site or campsite.
• No glass whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival site or campsite.
• No sound systems are allowed on site.
• Open, uncontained fires are not allowed on the festival site or on the campsite. Chinese lanterns, fire works or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
• No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
• Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the site. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
• Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
• The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.